Fordham International Arbitration and Mediation Conference and Reception
November 22 @ 9:00 am - 7:00 pm EST
Key Issues in International Commercial and Treaty Arbitration: 2019
Program: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Reception: 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Julian Lew QC, of Queen Mary University will address Transparency in International Arbitration: Practical Value or Voyeurism?”
- Meg Kinnear, Secretary-General of ICSID will address an Update on the Amendment of the ICSID Rules moderated by Donald Donovan
- Larry Shore will moderate Contract Interpretation in International Arbitration: Is There a Common Law – Civil Law Divide that Matters?
- Tom Halket will moderate Hot Tubbing Experts: Examining the Process
- Louis B. Kimmelman, will moderate What Are Global Arbitral Institutions Focusing on Today? with Alexander Fessas, Eric Tuchmann, Jacomijn van Haersolte-van Hof and Kevin Nash
- Robert H. Smit, and Marinn Carlson will moderate Economic Issues in International Arbitration: A Primer
Registration for this event is managed on the fordham.edu website.
You can register for this event by clicking the red button below.Register on fordham.edu